Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Friday, December 27, 2013

2014 Resolutions!

Hi everyone!  Remember me?  You might not, since it was November 14th that I last blogged!  Isn't that awful?!  Well, now that I have a few weeks to catch my breath, you'll hopefully hear from me more often.

2013 is coming to a close, and it is time to welcome in 2014.  I am excited to see what the new year has to bring!  I am linking up with A Peach for the Teach for a linky all about New Year's Resolutions.  Here are some things I hope to accomplish this year:





Personal: Last January, and over the summer, I was really good about exercising and eating clean.  Thanks to the motivation of Allison at Adventures in Room 204, I was eating clean and getting in shape!  And then…. School started.  I am ready to get back into a routine!

Professional:  We had a workshop at school about differentiation, and one of my teaching partners is really good at differentiating materials.  As we all know, it takes time to come up with quality activities at different levels.  We have some good traction with differentiating reading and Daily 5 stations, but I want to really dive in with differentiating in math.

Classroom:  I like to think of myself as an organized person.  Even though my desk may look like a mess, I know exactly where what it is you're looking for is.  I call that skill (kidding…).  I have been trying to be better about staying organized this year, but with it only being my second year, I still haven't found a system I like yet.  I'm getting there though.

Blog/TPT:  2013 marked the start of Miss Woodward's Class!  In 2014, I look forward to blogging more regularly (again, I'm sorry for being MIA for over a month!).  As far as TPT, I haven't had as much success (yet).  My goal is to create more products, and get them onto TPT faster.  I have about a dozen products that are just waiting to be uploaded!

Just for Fun:  Over the holiday season, I rediscovered my craft supplies.  I dug out my kitting needles and yarn, and crafted some cute cards for friends and family.  I forgot how much fun it was to be crafty (and not for school-related projects!).  I hope to complete more craft projects this year, just for fun.  :)



What are your New Year's Resolutions?  School related or not, I would love to hear about them!

Until next time,
- Miss Woodward



4 comments:

  1. Hi, Miss Woodward! Thanks so much for linking up! I need to get back on exercising and clean eating, too! I like that you mentioned get and STAY organized! lol Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we should host a linky about ways to stay active and eat right, despite our busy teacher schedules. :)
      Here's to a new year!

      Ellie
      Miss Woodward's Class

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing!! I always love to read other peoples goals!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That darn school starting thing interferes with my exercise routine EVERY year! Here's to a year of organization and crafting!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...