Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Are you on Periscope? You should be!

Have you heard of Periscope?  It's an app-- hot off the press!  


The purpose of Periscope is to give others a view into your life… LIVE!  People can broadcast videos live and viewers can watch, comment, and give some love (in the form of clicky-hearts).

All of the broadcasts stay open on the app for 24 hours.  I just did my first broadcast this afternoon, so you can check it out until tomorrow!  :)  I felt a little silly doing my first live broadcast…  I didn't know what to talk about and didn't have too many people tuning in.  

BUT, I am so excited for the possibilities!  I think it will be awesome to actually SEE all of the teachers I follow, rather than just read posts on their blogs.  I know a big problem at the TpT Conference last year was that people wanted to connect, but didn't know what their favorite bloggers looked like!!  I am so looking forward to connecting with new teachers and sharing my love for the profession.  I hope you'll follow me on this journey!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Ellie! :)

    I'm excited to meet you! I will watch your video soon. I just can't pull myself away from periscope. I will have to put my phone in another room. I hope to see you around! :) It is fun to meet teachers from all over the world - to collaborate, share tips, and see what's going on in their neck of the woods. :)

    -Cher
    Mrs. Harrison's Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellie,

    I just downloaded Periscope and love it! I've been watching a lot and really want to broadcast but only have three followers, haha! Sounds like we are in the same boat and good for you for trying it out! Hope to see you on there again soon:)
    School Days Simplified

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...