Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

Love my Followers!

I am so very thankful for all of my followers.  I also love hearing about things my followers have tried in their classroom that they heard about from Miss Woodward's Class.

My cousin Sonja follows my blog and works at a school in Massachusetts.  For the holiday season, she dug into some old posts for ideas.  Remember these dry erase crayons I tried?  And these clipboards I made for my teacher friends?  She decided to make each coworker a clipboard and attach some dry-erase crayons.  I love how they turned out!

The clipboards

The final product!  Sonja has some lucky coworkers!  :)

Clipboards, dry-erase crayons, and a sweet treat!

Thanks for sharing your success, Sonja!

What have you tried from this little blog?  Tell me about it in the comments below!

Until next time,
-Miss Woodward


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...