Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Friday, January 3, 2014

Flash Freebie!

Teachers in Minnesota are rejoicing today!  Governor Dayton announced that all schools in Minnesota will be closed on Monday due to extremely cold temperatures.


Yep, you read that right…. wind chill of -50!

We were supposed to go back to school on Monday, but, okay…. I'll take another day of Winter Break.  


In honor of the extremely cold Minnesota weather, I'm offering a FLASH FREEBIE in my TpT store!  Polygon Bang! is a great game for Math Centers to help your kiddos practice polygons and polygon characteristics.  The product includes two games to practice polygons.


Click the image to snag up the freebie!  But be quick- it will only be FREE for 24 hours!  It will go on sale tomorrow night at 10:00 pm.  All I ask is that you give me some feedback on TpT!

Happy downloading (and Pinning!)


Until next time,
-Miss Woodward



2 comments:

  1. Hoping for the same outcome here in Illinois! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been watching on the news… Crazy all this extreme cold weather you guys have been having!!! Stay bundled up!! Sounds like a pj and hot cocoa kinda day to me!!!

    Jamie

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...