Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Friday, July 18, 2014

Five for Friday- Vegas Edition!

It's Friday, which means I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday!  Because I just went to Vegas, today's post will be all about my trip!



1.  TpT Swag

When we picked up our name tags for the FIRST EVER Teachers Pay Teachers conference, we got some awesome swag!  I've been using the bag ever since I got home!




2.  Amazing Sessions


During Kelley's session with TpT's Data Ninja Ryan Van Meter, they showed us some TpT stats from the audience they were presenting to.  Guess who was on one of their slides?



3.  The TpT Way

I asked someone to snap my picture in front of this TpT sign.  

"We are proud professional educators… We seek to empower our careers and lives."


4.  Vegas Fun

Of course, we had a little bit of fun on the strip!


 We saw the fountain show at the Bellagio, and on Fremont Street, we went to "Vintage Vegas", where they have old coin slot machines.  The High Roller observation wheel was so cool!  We got such a great view of the strip!  We tasted the best chocolate-covered macaroons from Bouchon Bakery in the Venetian.  We saw the Cirque du Soleil show "O" and it was A-MAZ-ING.  Can't forget our home away from home… the Venetian allowed us to live like queens for a few days!


5.  Starstruck!

The best part of the conference?  I got to meet Paul Edelman (the founder of TpT) and Deanna Jump (the teacher who has made over a million dollars with TpT).  I have to admit I was a little starstruck!


All in all, Vegas was AWESOME!  I am so glad I went and got to be a part of the first Teachers Pay Teachers conference.  I am definitely going next year!


4 comments:

  1. Loved seeing the pictures! I am already starting to save to be able to go next year!

    Blessings,
    Sarah
    smbhankinson@gmail.com
    Learning is for Superstars
    follow on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea! Then next year we can meet up! :)

      -Ellie

      Delete
  2. Looks like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing your pics!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Maybe next year you can make it to the conference! :)

      -Ellie

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...