Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Is it just me, or…..

Hello, my name is Ellie, and I can't get enough clipart.

Seriously.

My Wishlist on TpT is 4 pages long, and mostly consists of clipart.  I made a small dent the other day and can't wait to put my new goodies to use!

Here's what I got:
(click on any of the images to take you the store on TpT)



I am in LOVE with these paper sets by Little Red.  I got the Washi Patterns "Cosmos" set and the Geometric Patterns "Somersault".  I love how unique the patterns are, especially in the geometric set.  Can't wait to use these!


I also picked up some Retro Frames from MyClipArtStore.  There's 40 frames in the set, so you can layer different images to create your own unique frames.


I'm working on a Back to School morning work packet for 3rd grade, and needed some coin clipart.  I love A Sketchy Guy's clipart, because it's the most realistic I could find!



What are some of your favorite clip art stores on TpT?  What clipart do you use the most in your TpT products?  I'd love to hear about it!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...