Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Thursday, April 3, 2014

SO EXCITED!

EXCITING NEWS, EVERYONE!!  Are you ready?

Being a Teachers Pay Teachers seller, I have been invited to attend a conference in Vegas in July.  I pondered it for a while…. I thought it was crazy to go, since my sales aren't super impressive.  After talking with a few colleagues, I decided that that is the exact reason why I should go... to improve my sales!

My step-mom, Teresa, and I booked our flights, reserved our hotel reservation at the Venetian, and I registered for the conference.  I am officially going to Vegas this summer, and attending the TpT Seller's Conference!  WAHOOOO!



If you're a premium seller on TpT, you should register for the conference!  Today was the last day for "early bird" registration, but paying a little extra for LOADS of awesome workshops will be totally worth it! 

If you aren't a premium seller, why not upgrade today?  The immediate selling benefits on TpT are awesome, AND you'll be able to register for the conference!


I am SO pumped!  I will get to see Deanna Jump from Mrs. Jump's Class, Deedee Wills from Mrs. Wills Kindergarten, and Rachel Lynette, and... oh my!  I can't wait to meet all of the top sellers on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I'm a little star struck.  :)

Anyone else out there in blogger-land going to the conference?  Let's exchange information so we can meet up!  :)

Until next time,
- Miss Woodward


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...