Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wordless Wednesday- April 16

Happy Wednesday!  Tonight, I'm linking up with Sugar and Spice for Wordless Wednesday!



The question that prompted this response?  "What kind of text-to-world connection can you make to the story we just read?"


Yes, they are talking about our lovely Title I teacher, Ms. Mai from Diary of a Grumpy Teacher.  
My students are very observant.  Good connection, kiddos!


Have you had a "kids say the darndest things" moment recently?  
Tell me about it in the comments below!


Until next time,
- Miss Woodward


2 comments:

  1. Kids do say the darndest things! Recently, my first graders asked MANY questions about where babies come from...I just had to say "go home and ask mom about it" lol!

    Jasmine
    Buzzing With Mrs. McClain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jasmine! I would've said the same thing… go home and ask! (THAT topic is not my problem!) :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...