Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Monday, July 28, 2014

The First Days of School: Book Study!

Put your party hats on…. I'm going to host my very own, brand spankin' new linky party!  Woohoo!

I just scored this book at a thrift store for $1.50 and I know how many teachers love it.  Julie from A First for Everything told me she has read it every year since she started teaching!  Because this book has helped so many, and has such valuable information to share with new and veteran teachers, I thought I would host a little book study here in the blogging world!




Each week I will post some discussion questions from each "Unit" in the book (there are 5 altogether) and you'll have a chance to link up and share your thoughts and experiences!  Now, I don't expect you to spend hours reading this book cover to cover (ain't nobody got time for that!).  However, I want this to be valuable to YOU.  If you have read this book before and just want to refresh yourself, awesome!  If you've never read this book before and only have time to skim or read each unit's "Key Idea" or summary, go for it!  I want this linky to be a place for teachers to share what works for them in the first days of school.

The first link-up won't be until next Monday, August 4th.  That gives you time to get your hands on a copy of the book, and read through UNIT A.  

I'd love for you to Pin this post to spread the word!  Use the image below.  :)


Wish me luck… I can't wait to see how this goes!  I'll see you back HERE next Monday for the first Link-Up!  Wahoo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...