Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

(More) New Books!

I had a successful trip to Goodwill yesterday... and left with a whole boxful of new books for my classroom library!


I even found some of the class' favorites!  I found some books from the Goosebumps series, the Junie B. Jones series, and some awesome nonfiction books about sharks and mammals.

Goodwill is tricky because you have to be willing to dig for good finds.  There are many, many books on a shelf and they aren't in any particular order.  I spent about 30 minutes searching.

I haven't showed them to the class yet... but I know they will be very excited!! (Don't you just love when kids get excited about books?!)

Until next time,
-Miss Woodward

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...