Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Friday, May 24, 2013

The Bright Side of a Rough Morning

Happy Friday!

I had a rough morning... I came to school to find that all of our beautiful scraps of painted paper had been thrown away.  I was so incredibly sad, because we had worked so hard to paint the papers and save all the scraps.

I spent most of the morning painting new papers for the kids to use.  I love doing it, because it allows me to let out my creative side, which I rarely get to do anymore.  They were engrossed in watching me paint.


The aftermath of re-creating papers.



The bright side was that it was Pajama Day for Spirit Week today, and the kids looked super adorable in their jammies.


And, during silent reading time, I overheard two students reading the same book together.  It made me so happy to hear them taking turns reading (especially since it was something I never taught them).  It validated why I buy more than one copy of books.  

Where did you find the silver lining today?

Until next time,
-Miss Woodward

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...