Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Sunday, May 19, 2013

New Books

During Friday's Carnival at school, there was a Scholastic Book Fair going on in our Library.  The kids were so excited to look at all the new books they could buy!

We went down on Wednesday with our "Wish Lists" in hand, so they could write down the titles and prices of all the books they wanted.  Then I told them to choose their "must-haves", because some of their lists got to be 20 titles long!

A few months ago, my class won in our school's "Book Bingo" game, and was awarded $25 to the Book Fair.  I was looking forward to getting new titles for our classroom library.  Look what I picked out!


The Book Fair was Buy One, Get One Free, so I really ended up with double the books!

Whenever I get a book order in, they get excited to see what I've chosen to add to our classroom library.  I am so excited to show them what I got on Friday!

Until next time,
-Miss Woodward

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...