Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Chair Clean-Up

Most of us have those dark blue student chairs that (luckily?) don't show much dirt.  I have six red chairs that I use at my guided reading table.  Let me tell you, they were nasty!  I could see dirt and grime on them that wouldn't come off with a disinfecting wipe.  I decided I needed a deeper clean.


The culprit?  Six GROSS dirty chairs...


The method?  Mr. Clean Magic Erasers... I bought a pack of four and it barely got me through the six chairs.


You just wet an eraser, squeeze out the excess water, and start scrubbing! It took some A LOT of elbow grease.


That's a dirty Magic Eraser next to a clean one.  EW!


Can you tell a difference in the chairs?  The one on the left is clean and the other is dirty.  So glad I took the time to clean these chairs up!

I spent most of the day today just cleaning all of the surfaces in my room.  Do your classrooms get dirty and dusty over the summer?  Doesn't it feel good to have everything clean?

Until next time,
-Miss Woodward


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...