Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Monday, September 2, 2013

Gettin' Techy!

Slowly, but surely, I am getting the hang of all things "techy".  My latest endeavors: creating social media buttons and organizing my Pinterest boards.


I followed this tutorial from Diary of a Grumpy Teacher to create my own social media buttons!  It was actually pretty easy.  If you look to the right of my blog, you can see my three buttons I designed and created.  Click one to send me an email, one to go to my TpT store, and one to my Pinterest boards.  Pretty cool, huh?


I also organized my Pinterest boards.  Instead of one Classroom Ideas board, I divided my boards into subject areas.  I dare you to try clicking my Pinterest button and check out my new boards and board covers I created.   :)


What do you do to stay "techy" in this 21st century world?

Until next time,
-Miss Woodward

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...