Facebook Pinterest Bloglovin Instagram Teachers Pay Teachers Image Map

Monday, September 30, 2013

Lists, Lists, Lists...

Thanks to my dad, I was raised as a list-maker.  I make lists for everything!

As a teacher, my list is never-ending.  (Does anyone else feel that way?!)  Lately, I feel as though before I can cross one thing off my list, I am adding three more things.


Usually my lists are scribbled down on the closest sheet of paper.  I'd like to try and find something to keep me a little more organized.

  How do you manage your to-do lists?  I'd love to get some new ideas!


Until next time,
-Miss Woodward

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am not going to be any help with a good way to manage my to-do lists, I just had to tell you that I do the exact same thing! I have bits and pieces all over, then I combine them neatly- then cross them off. AHH! I love my lists! I like my good old paper lists, too. I don't think I could get the same joy from an iPad list. Have a great day!!! (Make that number one on your list today! :)
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the worst about list too! I even lay awake at night and often make them in my head/thoughts of all the things I need to do the next day. List are never ending!!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use the Levenger Circa {also Staples sells their Arc brand now redone as Martha Steward discbound} punch and a journal..this way you can have as many different types of lists from index cards to real fancy to do lists to random scraps and just punch it and place it in ...
    I'm terrible with lists -- I make so many that usually there are the same items on multiple ones ... I make sure to then make a new MUST DO NOW list and do those top three that I keep writing over and over!
    I think lists are great!!
    ~ Kristin
    thisoldartroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...